[Grant Application] Allocate Incentives for conducting an educational quiz on dETH and BSN in the CURVE community

About Us
CURVEBOBR is an initiative of CURVE community members and the first fancoin and the first memcoin born in CURVE. The project aims to raise awareness of CURVE and all projects in its ecosystem by encouraging the publication of educational and engaging content. As a result, the project aims to attract media attention (i.e. generate hype) and increase retail interest.

BobrCurve DAO bootstrapped in November 2023 with the CURVEBOBR token as a Curve ecosystem fantoken based on the local Curve community. The main goal is to create educational content and activities based on the Curve ecosystem, attract new retail users to Curve and projects that place liquidity in Curve.

We hold Curve quizzes in Telegram groups (2-3 times a month), developed and maintain a Telegram bot with a utility for CURVEBOBR tokens (moderator rights in Telegram), and building CURVEBOBR token liquidity on Curve (Arbitrum and Ethereum mainnet). Launched Initial gauge token offering (IGO) on Curve based on mainnet pool and CRV gauge Arbitrum pool Curve.fi mainnet pool Curve.fi.

(TVL >150k$)

Passed Curve gauge proposal is here: Add BobrCRV/CRV/crvUSD on Ethereum mainnet to the Gauge controller - Gauge Proposals - Curve.fi Governance

Mikhail Egorov - founder of Curve - is a member of our community, and BobrCURVE DAO has received several tasks from him and we are now working on them - a bot for Telegram, a convenient retail interface for Curve. We are a young DAO and now we are exploring all possible sources of income.

Useful Links:

Implementation (realization)

A quiz in our community on the topic of dETH in the Curve ecosystem. Basic level quiz questions. 10 questions, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Language - Russian (post-Soviet countries, people around the world). Timeline. 1 week - 12.02.2024-19.02.24.

200000 BSN is requested as a grant for quiz prizes and moderator rewards.

BobrCurve DAO multisig eth:0x6365812968f1112b90B5D43c25B742e03D9043f9

Signers 3/6. Michael Egorov (Curve), Chago (StakeDAO), Sextilion, Phil (Zunami), Nik (BobrCurve), ykplayer8.

4 Likes

I think this is wonderful partnership. Besides that I think Blockswap can also provide the DAO with their personalized LSD network for their treasury.
Link for more information:

4 Likes

Hi my friend CURVEBOBR and thanks for nice proposal. I know BobrCurve DAO very good and I am personally a member of BobrCurve DAO to. I see a lot of energy inside and I hope for the bright future.
This is nice initiative and I think it is worth to support. 200k BSN sounds reasonable and the goal will have positive effect for Stakehouse marketing. I will discuss this grant proposal with other Grant council members and will circle back ASAP

1 Like

Great partnership idea.Thanks @CURVEBOBR. Two follow-up questions.

Will the Quiz also offer English in addition to Russian?

How can the Blockswap DAO support the BobrCURVE ahead?

Thank you.

1 Like

The CURVE BOBR team is pleased to announce that our Telegram group has successfully hosted an exciting quiz! Participants not only showed their knowledge, but also shared their impressions about Stakehouse, noting its prospects and importance for the community. The enthusiasm around the possibility of becoming a node operator has increased significantly, and many people are now dreaming of such a role. However, the first step is to accumulate the necessary amount of ETH. We thank everyone for their active participation and positive feedback!

winners:

3 Likes