Grant council representative: Ykplayer8

Hi! Ykplayer8 here!

Since late 2015 I have been involved in the Ethereum community. My first experience is Ethereum mining. For years I ran a GPU mining farm and educated myself about Ethereum values and public goods. Since 2019 I am a happy Dappnode user, running Dappnode at home and following the development. I am started to validate on Ethereum since beacon chain genesis, also I am managing one of top 5 staking pool on Gnosis beacon chain with my own “fren delegation solution” :slight_smile:

I discovered Blockswap in 2021, took part on Blockswap-Goerli programs and since then I believe that Blockswap-Stakehouse building an important infrastructure layer for Ethereum. Together with friends who I know from Ethereum mining times we created Stakehouse DREAM on mainnet and onboarding people to run nodes and be homestakers.

Trading protocols and DAOs also the fields of my interest and research. GnosisDAO, Curve, CowswapDAO, StakeDAO, SafeDAO are the places where I am learning every day. It is hard to be not involved in great innovations that crypto brings to people. Blockswap is a great example of those innovations.

I believe that my knowledge, experience and connections could help Grant council to succeed in their mission!

6 Likes

This is exciting - an avid user is becoming a grant council. It’s undoubtedly a good direction that protocol stakeholders to steer its DAO growth and adoption measures.

1 Like

Awesome! I’m excited for the opportunity to work with a community member with so much experience, such as yourself!

1 Like