[Liquidity Council Application] SHARP

Who you are and how to find you in the community.

Hey everyone, I’m SHARP, a core team member at Tokemak focused on the strategy side. I’ve been working in DeFi since its inception and I bring alongside the expertise of Tokemak’s team. I can be found on Discord (SHARP#9915).

What makes you an excellent addition to the council.

As a team member of a DeFi protocol exclusively focused on liquidity and LPing I can provide valuable input on liquidity strategies. I’ll provide some additional context. Tokemak was founded as a decentralized market maker with its core value proposition centered around providing DAO liquidity and empowering liquidity providers (LPs) through innovative LPing solutions. The Tokemak team has conducted extensive research on various AMM designs and associated incentive mechanisms. As such, we continue to monitor innovations in this space as a necessary part of continued evolution of the Tokemak Protocol. Furthermore, Tokemak V2 brings to market a novel model that focuses on ETH liquidity for LST protocols that may offer benefits as part of the Blockswap liquidity strategy.

Wallet address to add to the multisig.

Wallet address: 0xca3D7a80B16876e4eD67a0fa86B2AD8fD1e57306

Your involvement with the Blockswap community so far.

At Tokemak I’m actively engaged in DAO communications with Blockswap’s representatives. If the governance delegate role is attributed, I will transition to an active participation in Blockswap’s governance process.

Your ability to provide votes, find incentives, or places for Blockswap tokens to be utilized.

The existing incentive mechanisms and vote markets across leading LST liquidity platforms are part of Tokemak’s expertise; as such, I’m well-versed in liquidity strategies. For that purpose, I actively participate in all major incentive markets for liquidity, including, for example, Curve/Convex, Balancer/Aura, and Univ3/Bunni/Liquis through vote markets (e.g. Votium, Warden, Hidden Hand, Votemarket). Additionally, I stay up to speed with new DeFi platforms that provide novel ways to incentivize liquidity, such as yield derivatives like Pendle and its respective boosters (e.g. Equilibria and Penpie), and new AMM models such as Maverick, where I maintain close relationships with multiple groups building incentive systems on top of veMAV. Lastly, I can provide suggestions on the most capital-efficient solutions for Blockswap’s liquidity needs, depending on the desired AMMs of choice and strategic goals (e.g. liquidity requirements for Chainlink oracles).

Anything else you think the community might find valuable to know about you.

I’m actively working with the rest of the Tokemak team on our new v2. This innovative system is currently undergoing an audit and it has a strong focus on ETH LST liquidity that enables a new form of LPing. The first product to be launched, Autopilot, is specifically designed for ETH LPs, offering dynamic and optimized exposure across multiple DEXs and pools. While not contingent on joining the DAO, this opens up exciting possibilities for future collaborations, allowing Tokemak to create a Liquidity Management Pool (LMP) that can efficiently rebalance Blockswap LST LPs across all supported venues. This empowers Blockswap users with a novel LPing approach, leading to increased returns and reduced switching costs.

3 Likes