Grant council representative: Tokenswolf

Dear Blockswap community,

I hereby express my intention to propose myself as a candidate for the grand council. Since 2021, I have been a supporter of the Blockswap team, contributing not only financially but also through active community management, assisting with the testnet, and developing tools to enhance the processes. A more comprehensive account of my involvement with the project is described in this medium article: Blockswap StakeHouse game — case study | by Tokens Wolf | Medium

I am honored to have received a substantial number of votes delegated to me (Tally | tokenswolf.eth). I am grateful for the trust and I will do my best to benefit the protocol and the community.

This has been a remarkable journey, and it is heartwarming to see the growing momentum and user base of the protocol. My commitment to this project is based upon two fundamental factors: a superior product and the relentless efforts of our team. Blockswap consistently delivers new and groundbreaking features, surpassing initial promises and remaining committed to the protocol regardless of market sentiment. I will definitely continue my support for the project and the community.

Sincerely,

Tokenswolf

5 Likes