Grant council representative: Nixo

Meat & Potatoes

I’m the executive director of EthStaker but I’m applying in a personal capacity. I’ve been staking since Feb 2021 and my energy is currently dedicated to keeping the consensus layer as decentralized as possible. I live and breathe staking.

That means, in order: supporting and advocating for solo stakers, encouraging home staking, and pushing liquid and delegated stakers toward the most decentralizing protocols. I do my best to keep on frontier research that will affect solo stakers, encourage home staking, or reduce the negative externalities that come from LST dominance, centralization of stake, or exogenous forms of rewards (e.g. restaking). In this position, I’m often also evaluating potential candidates for grants from EthStaker for individuals or projects acting in service of these goals.

Would love to be involved and offer insight and overall views on alignment (I know, I know…) where I can!

Links

My address: nixo.eth

5 Likes

Wauw, Glad to see you. :pray:

2 Likes

100% in support of Nixo’s help ahead!

2 Likes

I am very glad to see Nixo in Blockswap DAO! I am following EthStaker calls and learned a lot from them about Ethereum staking. Welcome!

1 Like

Vote is live: Snapshot

Wow. Some big holders are against Nixo…she seems to have the perfect background to help drive this project forward. Sad.

1 Like

Maybe we can do a revote without any mentioning on social media? So only people who are truelly active in the community vote. I do have a strong feeling it was malintent.

1 Like